Open invitation to attend...

Hi all,

	RoboFest 6 will be held in Austin, TX this fall (the exact date is
not final at this time) and I have been advised that my request for TWS to
participate has been granted.

	I would like to extend an invitation to any C-punks out there who
will be in the area at that time (exact date will be posted when I get it)
are invited to attend. It should be possible to have at least a couple of
opportunities for giving speeches or demos if so desired.

	If this sounds like something you are interested in doing please let
me know between now and Jan 1.

	Hope to see some of you here...

Plunk!

                                               Ravage