Re: Nuclear Weapons Material

>I wonder why the issue of bomb parts is now being given such a
>huge push in the press?

Because the last Crisis of the Week is running out of steam (viewer
interest) - not that I'm cynical or anything. :-(

Dave Merriman
Finger [email protected] for PGP/RIPEM public keys and fingerprints.
Unencrypted Email may be ignored without notice to sender.  PGP preferred.
Remember: It is not enough to _obey_ Big Brother; you must also learn to
*love* Big Brother.