Re: Nuclear Weapons Material

I'd like to point out that some of the people who are most vocal about
 topics when threads wander off what they consider "cypherpunks topics"
 are contributing to this "Nuclear Weapons Material" thread in a way
 that had nothing to do "cypherpunks topics."

I'm not saying "cut it out" -- I know where my 'd' key is.  I am,
 however, amused.
--
L. Todd Masco  | "Large prime numbers imply arrest."  - Previously meaningless
[email protected]  |   grammatically correct sentence.  Now...