?-line cash

It seems that off-line cash is dead or so the latest posts assure me,
is there a way to incorporate some of the anonymity with off-line cash
into on-line cash?

I've stoped tring to code up an off-line experenemt unless anyone thinks
it worthwhile. The last on-line cash system I tried to work up didn't
have a drop of anonymity to it, and I don't know how to blind the
bank to the transactions but keep the thing reliable and secure...

I liked brands cash untill some of the holes were poked into it, so
any suggested on-line systems to model?

As far as crypto not being promoted you may want to check out the RFC
on Secure HTTP which uses PGP or RIPEM. CommerceNet is codeing the stuff
up and is supposed to give a finished implementation to NCSA late in sept.
CERN has come out with a nother spec thich uses the SecureDE implementation
of Public-Key crypto... As far as the WWW goes it's full steam ahead on
using crypto for business transactions. See the electronic check writing
demo at commerce net (http://www.commerce.net)

-Rick