[email protected]

In message Sun, 28 Aug 94 03:11:00 EDT, Carl Ellison <[email protected]>  writes:
> I ran into an NSA policy office person at CRYPTO'94 and suggested to him
> that the NSA should set up a WWW page from the crypto museum -- and also
> post occasionally to sci.crypt from some nsa.gov host.  He was very open
> to the first idea but not to the second.  (problem apparently with the
> standard disclaimer not being good enough for them. :-)

This is strange. I see no difference between somehost.nsa.gov
and docmaster.ncsc.mil
ncsc is nothing but a public front for NSA. It is located at Ft Meade, etc.
This is not news.

Why wouldn't they be willing to post from dockmaster?

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 [email protected]
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>