Re: E.C.T.

First, I like the idea of running important social engineering experiments,
like ECT, in cyber-simulations. It gives pretty realistic feedback.

But Second, I worry about discovering clever ways to "charge" the play money
for general internet services. This will condition people to accept paying
in all kinds of novel ways for services that were once freely available.
After that, the folks who are trying to figure out how to charge for
internet use the way phone companies charge will find little resistance
from the net users.

Ken