Government and Repression

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh writes                                               ind!

>I'm amazed at the way some of you keep screaming about the violence of
>governments. Maybe you need to experience some _real_ repression.

   I disagree: In the U. S. we have real repression. Current real total
taxation is approx. 45%. I believe the serfs of Europe only paid a
small amount above 1/12 of their production to their lords. That's a
little in excess of 8.3% We revolted against English rule for taxation
that was tiny compared to current burden.

   Also, we are currently starving out Iraq, Cuba, & Haiti with embargoes
as well as doing other atrocities. Our State is currently systematically
ending our freedoms & is developing Hell weapons in Black Labs for
domestic use. To say that we're ok because other oppressors are worse
than ours is slave talk.

                                           PUSH EM BACK! PUSH EM BACK!
                                           WWWAAAYYY  BBBAAACCCK!
                                           BBBEEEAAATTTT  STATE!