Re: Revisionist Reinterpretation

> I think he was talking about the Principle of the deal, Jim -
> about what this means regarding the relationship of the
> citizenry to the big G.
> Put all of those insurrections together and what do they spell?

> Blanc

As to putting them all together, you do a diservice in my eyes. They did
not occur together and they certainly did not occur in the same social
milieu that the Civil War or the Vietnam War - Civil Disobedience did.
There were national events that effected every person. The events that
you refer to were local events that eventually effected every person
on a national scale. Slightly different animals.