Punk Rock Zine

Hi

 Me and some friends of mine are compiling a punk rock fan zine, and i wish to
include a section outlining public key cryptography, the cypherpunks as a
group, etc.

 I was wondering if anybody had any press releases, or short (like 1 page)
RSA or PGP articles or that sort of thing. It won't be a huge spread or
anything, but it will  be positive nondigitial media press for cypherpunkism.

I am not a current list member, so please email me at [email protected]

TOM SCHULZ