prz in NYC on Saurday, Sunday

Hello PGP users.  I'm going to be in NYC on Saturday and Sunday.
If anyone in New York wants to get together and conspire to subvert
our way of life, send me some email and I'll pick it up on the road.
I have become too used to never buying my own lunch when traveling
to places where cypherpunkers live.  I'll be arriving late Saturday
morning and leaving Sunday evening.  Saturday night is booked.
On Friday I can be reached at 617 253-0161.

Philip Zimmermann
[email protected]