Re: Al Gore's home page

In article <[email protected]>,
Perry E. Metzger <[email protected]> wrote:

>Lucky Green says:
>> Why can't politicians stay away from stuff they don't understand?
>> Because that would mean that they have to stay away from everything.
>
>I would be much more frightened if they did fully understand.

Actually, what's frightened me the most about this administration is
that they have half a clue;  And they seem to be willing to learn, if
only by making mistakes that affect the rest of us.

Gore's always kept up on technical issues, but hasn't actually lived
them, and that's the problem: the routine use of the technology changes
your POV far more than reading the specs.
--
L. Todd Masco  | "Which part of 'shall not be abridged' didn't
[email protected]  |   you understand?"