Re: AIDs testing and privacy

On Wed, 7 Sep 1994, Jamie Lawrence wrote:

> Another example- A Lyndon LaRouche type could get elected.
> (I personally don't have enough faith in the Folk At Large
> not to hand someone like that power) "Starting tomorrow,
> all Hawiian Citizen Units will begin moving to the mainland.
> Some of the smaller islands have been cleared, and HIV+
> units are being relocated as this address is being broadcast..."

AUWE!  What a way to get the heart pumping in the morning - remember that
this has happenned twice here: once sending victims of Hanson's Disease to
Moloka'i, and again to send our Japanese-Americans to the mainland...

-NetSurfer

#include standard.disclaimer

==  =     = |James D. Wilson        |V.PGP 2.7:   512/E12FCD 1994/03/17 >
 "  "  o  " |P. O. Box 15432        |     finger for full PGP key        >
\"  "/ G \" |Serendipitous Solutions|    Also [email protected]      >