Re: CONTROL FREAKS (nee, AIDs testing and privacy)

I wrote:
> > the ideology that made that political movement possible is dead,
> > dead, dead, dead.
> >
> > Get it.
> >

> > Dead.
> >
> > Fascism was an idea.  That idea has been proven false.

Jim choate writes
> Somebody needs to tell the Aryian Brotherhood, The KKK, Louis Farackim (sp?),
> etc. that what the beliefes they are acting on have been disproven.

Fascism is not racism.  Racism, like war and trade restrictions,
was an accidental and almost unintentional byproduct of a complex
ideological system that is now dead as stone, even though racism
and so forth still live.

This is now totally off cypherpunk issues, so I will not respond
to further replies on this topic.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we              James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.                [email protected]