Ecash mailing list?

Hello all,

Is anybody interested in forming a mailing list explicitly for e-cash
discussion?  After looking at the c'punks list for at least a year,
there seems to be the critical mass of interest to create a medium
volume mailing list.

The most critical benefit that such a dedicated list would have is
that we could probably generate interest from parties who may have
an interest in alternate currency/cash systems but have no interest/
knowledge of crypto (a lot of hard core financiers that I know of
come to mind...).

I don't have the resources to create a list but I'd be more than
glad to help out someone who has access to 'em.

Vinod Valloppillil            | Even if you're one in a million,
Telecom/MIS/Strategic MGMT    | there's still a thousand more of you
Engineering/Wharton           | in China.....
[email protected] |
"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things
to be bought and sold are legislators."
    -  P.J. O'Rourke