Stallings Talk (fwd)

I checked my mail and did not find any posts of this article - apologies
if I missed it.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 20:25:08 GMT
From: Quantum Books <[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of list TCP-IP <TCP-IP%[email protected]>
Subject: Stallings Talk

Quantum Books will host a luncheon talk on PGP by internationally
acclaimed author Bill Stallings at 12:30 p.m.  Thursday, September 22.
The talk PGP: A Peek Under the Hood will last approximately 30 minutes
and provide an overview on the internals of PGP, the e-mail privacy and
digital signature application for the masses. Bill Stallings, author of
the recently published Network and Internetwork Security and of a
forthcoming guide on PGP will also be available to sign copies of his
book. The talk is free and a light lunch will be provided. Seating is
limited so a reservation is required. RSVP [email protected]
--
Quantum Books               | A Technical and Professional Bookstore