>                .        *            *        .
>               .               \/                .
>              .        .                 .        .
>                .         .   .   .   .       .
>                    .                       .
>                            .    .    .
>Blanc
>(please, no more!)

Will you two cool it?  You're getting my monitor fogged up :-)

(or at least take it off the C'punks list - you're scaring my cats :-)

Dave Merriman
Finger [email protected] for PGP/RIPEM public keys and fingerprints.
Unencrypted Email may be ignored without notice to sender.  PGP preferred.
Remember: It is not enough to _obey_ Big Brother; you must also learn to
*love* Big Brother.