Re: National Research Council

You shouldn't immediately dismiss the establishment as being unsympathetic;
many of us are working toward common goals, but in different ways.  In my
case, since '84, through mass commercial distribution of strong crypto.

While you can obviously trust no one to represent your interests with 100%
accuracy, I've been here for a while and will most definitely be trying to
represent CP viewpoints through my perception of those expressed in this
forum.

Ray