Jim Bidzos

  Fido: Sam Kaplin  1:282/1018           | "...vidi vici veni" - Overheard
  Compuserve: 75240,131                  | outside a Roman brothel.
  [email protected]         |
  75240,[email protected]               | Change is the only constant in the
 For confidential communications use PGP | Universe..."Four quarters, please."