cancelling a message

Hello to all Cypherpunk subscribers.

Someone in here recently mentioned cancelling a post on USENET. It's been
put to my knowledge that this is possible, but I have never known what it
actually means and how it is done. Whose messages can I cancel(anyone's
on the whole worldwide I-net or?) and how do I cancel them? If it helps
any, I use the Tin Pl12 newsreader. Any replies are welcome. Please fill
me in on this one. Thank you.

	Martin

p.s. Hey Amanda(Walker)! :-) I didn't know you were on this list too. L8r.

--
Finger <[email protected]> for a PGP key
Send PGP preferrably.