Re: Mandatory Email verification

I've been vaguely following the thread, which seems to be attempting to
close a loophole in port 25. Assuming you succeeded, wouldn't a clever
demon hacker simply find another way to forge messages? I have seen that
any system a human can devise, another human can eventually break. This
leads me to believe that eventually we will have to begin acting on our
honor, and provide severe consequences for dishonorable behavior. I
haven't finished working out what "honor" means in this social context.

Ken