Cypherpunks meetings in other cities (S

Greetings...

Adam and I would love to join y'all in New York on October 8, but
we'll be in Boulder, Colorado celebrating my 25th birthday.

Anyone up for lunch at Old Chicago's on Pearl Street mall on
Saturday, October 8?  If memory serves, they have a great view
and more beers to sample than most any other location in the
Mid-West.

-- [email protected]
P.S. Adam will still be reachable at [email protected], but
I'll be receiving mail at [email protected] from Oct.6-11.
I won't be able rlogin to [email protected].