My Experience with Moderated Lists and Groups

(Forgive me if you've seen this twice... I got disconnected
the first time).

   From: [email protected] (Timothy C. May)
   Sender: [email protected]

   I've been on several moderated mailing lists. There are those who moderate
   very lightly, moderately, and heavily.

I guess the first uses regular water as the moderator, and the latter
some sort of deuterated water. My nuclear physics is a little rusty,
though, so I have to ask: does the "moderately" moderated system use
liquid sodium?

Phil