Re: Don't trust the net too much

| > hundered dollars worth of transmitter parts, you can cause transient
| > failures with EMF pulse weapons, and for a bit more, you can fry all
| > the electronics, then drive away before they have any idea that their

| worth of parts.  Could you be more specific?

| > 	Go read Winn Schwartaus book "Information Warfare"  Then go
| > read Sun Tzu.
|
| I have.  I agree, killing people is dumb, but try telling that to your

	More specifically, few items sensitive electronic items are
hardened against electromagnetic pulses.  Ever see a speaker interfere
with your TV set?  Build a big enough speaker, and you can screw with
your computers memory.  (Of course, if you just use an electromagnet,
and not bother to build a speaker around it, you'll be much more
energy efficient. :) A big enough pulse can confuse just about any
hardware; bigger pulses still can destroy it.  Directed (or
undirected) pulses are easy to produce with the right amps.

	Again, check out Schwartau; your local library probably has
him.

Adam

--
"It is seldom that liberty          I Support The Phil
of any kind is lost all at     Zimmermann legal defense fund

M4$L#!!0````(`">9ZQX3(*,_DG8!`-JF`P`'````4$=0+D581>S;=UQ3U__X
M\9M!$E8,TT@PJ$10$1=*41%WW`KX$=Q[M5KK`&R%(HH+(T.M"S>NME8K=31N
M:A$[K+5(K:O5BE405ZE:1"3?UTW`:K_]\/G\?O_^?CX>3^_-S;GGO,^\`^@W
for next chunk to export --> http://dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/export/