Re: Q E D_j a k

On Wed, 12 Jul 1995, Bill Stewart wrote:

> (Yes, I know one-time-pads are provably good crypto, but they also
> depend on the security of key distribution and one-time use,
> which apparently broke down here.  And the CIA's pretty good at
> chasing the guy with briefcases of code material handcuffed to their arms.)

Actually this stuff is most likely shipped under diplomatic pouch.

____
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant,
and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those
teachers.-- K. Gibran. SUPPORT THE PHIL ZIMMERMANN LEGAL DEFENSE FUND!
For information Email: [email protected]       http://www.netresponse.com/zldf

Ben.