RC4

I was trying to throw a few already wasted CPU cycles to the RC4 bit,
but had some problems getting the cypher and plain files. (I can't "save
next link", only "save current" which sometimes doesn't work well.)

So anyway, I decide to run a 24 bit test run on what I've got, using the
"extra allocated" keyspace. It says got it at c70014639. Since I know I'm
not lucky enough to pick the 5 seconds worth of CPU time that would work,
I think someone better send me (by email thanks, lets not clutter the
list) the uue of the cypher and plain. I ran the dos version, BTW, but I'm
going to compile under Linux.

When we decide _which_ key we're going to crack, I could finagle basically
full cpu time on about 10 hp9000's for 6 hours a day. Would that help? ;)

Don