Free The World Web Server project.. :)

15:57 EST
July 14th, 1995
New Haven, CT.

	From the Yale Computer Center:

	Got an idea for y'all, from the heart and mind of Elizabeth
Walker, with whom I live.

	 Let's set up a web site where someone can submit a letter that
will be automatically sent to every senator, congressperson, elected and
appointed federal official. If we run into trouble, we can scale it down,
narrow the various target areas...

	Also, we could write our own letters, post them, and if someone
wants to resend it, they could do so at the click of the mouse.

	Example, someone logs on to the Freedom Speaks webserver, and is
greeted by the message, "Welcome, enter your message for Federal
officials in the box provided, then hit the submit button."

	"If you would like to submit one of our pre-written letters, just
click on any of the ones you see below."

	For those without web access, we could set up a mailing list to
do the same.

	 I.e. to send a message to all our elected and appointed
officials, send message to [email protected]. From there it gets
spooled everywhere. What do you think? I could probably do it somehow,
but someone with access to better resources and knowledge of cgi-bin
might be better for the job. If anyone is interested in this project, let
me know...

			R. Leland Lehrman

		 R. Leland Lehrman@The Gate, New Haven, CT.
		    http://id.wing.net/~gate/gate.html
	  God, Art, Technology and Ecology Research and Development