Re: Timothy C. May: Re: Crisis Overload (re Electronic Racketeering)

Tim's original transmission of the following message didn't make it out to
the (briefly annulled) list. I've already replied to Tim in private, but I'll
offer my apologies if I've misled anyone as to whose mail originally went
where.

-Futplex