Automatic Rant generator

Date:     Mon Jul 17, 1995  5:22 pm  GMT
From:     Timothy C. May
Subject:  Automated Rant Generators and Letter Generators

At 7:35 AM 7/17/95, Martin Hamilton wrote:
>MONTY HARDER writes:
>
>| Anyone who has read MAD Magazine could put such together. As an added
>| bonus, use variable margin settings, and none of the letters would be
>| exactly the same. Appropriate Imail => FAX software on a puter in DC
>| (local call that way) with the phone number of the sender filled in on
>| the top line for ID (izzat legal?) so it doesn't look like a form letter
>| at all.
>
>Plus - choose the fonts & point sizes at random too ? :-)

    Tim May > Cypherpunks could probably have an effect on
    Tim May > hastening this "denial of service" attack on the
    Tim May > efficacy of letter-writing by releasing an easy-to-
    Tim May > use package that does all this letter writing at
    Tim May > the click of a button....just type in some key
    Tim May > words, for the topics, and it does the rest.

    Tim May > An interesting project, actually.

    Actually, your little project could cause some major problems
    in a area you may not anticipate  --- personnel selection.

    Specifically, the use of Handwriting Analysis as a tool for
    personnel profiling.