cfs on linux - rpcgen broken in slackware distribution!

cpunks,

yesterday i requested some help compiling cfs on my linux system.  well,
after some serious help i got it to work.

the problem was that my copy of rpcgen was broken.  this was the copy
installed with the slackware distribution.

damn, this is some sort of never ending contest between my sanity and the
slackware distribution!

-pat

patrick finerty = [email protected] = [email protected]
U of Utah biochem grad student in the Bass lab - zinc fingers + dsRNA!
** FINGER ME for my pgp public key ** crypto for the masses!
zifi runs LINUX 1.2.11 -=-=-=WEB=-=-=->  http://zifi.genetics.utah.edu