Re: Stego Standards Silly

I suggested a scenario in which:

Monty Harder writes:
>   Ah.  No big deal then.  After stegoing, you sign the GIF.

Yes, that was exactly the point I made in my previous message.

>   But I am having a real problem with an overt policy of fiddling with
> people's mail. If they did that, it would likely cause a huge backlash
> that would be felt at the ballot box.

I'm not so sure. (Yes, I'm very cynical about humans -- more than most people
on the list, I think.)  Everybody and her sister has been bombarding the
firewalls list lately, asking about virus scanners and such. IMHO a *lot* of
folks would be quite content to have somebody filter their mail "for viruses,
harassment, etc."  I hope I'm wrong....

-Futplex <[email protected]>