New Form of DOS Attack

Apropos of nothing...

Suppose that you are in charge of a separatist compound/Blacknet POP/Meth Lab and you are worried that The FBI/BATF/DEA/FEMA/UN jackbooted thugs with their black helicopters are planning a little "dynamic entry."

If you want to deny the Feds the opportunity for some energetic service of process, all you have to do is hire Rodney King to move in.  Once he is onsite, the Feds will be helpless.  Just keep your Greenpeace Special (tm) sat cams focussed on old Rodney and you have absolute immunity from all incursion.

Too bad we can't clone him.

DCF

"Goodby cruel world, I'm off to join the circus.  Hey, Mr. Barnum save a place for me."