Re: Why no action alert, coalition opposing S. 974?

We've not "bowed out" on this bill, it's just not significant enough a
threat (yet) to warrant stirring up a lot of activism about it - which
would detract from the focus on the CDA and it's clones.

We'll be tracking this bill and will certain help form a campaign against
it if it looks to be going anywhere. In the mean time, we're issuing an
analysis of it, and will keep the net informed.

--
<A HREF="http://www.eff.org/~mech/">          Stanton McCandlish
</A><HR><A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">        [email protected]