Re: Netscape the Big Win(dows)

On Fri, 21 Jul 1995, Lucky Green wrote:
> Once someone tries Anarchie for ftp, or one of the enhanced (current
> leader seems to be Y.A.) Newswatchers for USENET, there is no going back
> to just Netscape.
	In my own experience, the Mac newsreaders that I have
tried(mainly Nuntius and Newswatcher) have felt incredibly slow compared
to tin. What, IMHO, would be a good step forward would be Mac versions of
UNIX packages like pine and tin...preferably with AppleScripts that
implement the same functionality as the PineSign and TinSign scripts
recently distributed here. I don't know about the Netscape-addicted
masses, but it would make my life a lot easier. :-)

David Molnar