Crypto Law Survey

In a separate message is my survey of cryptography laws.

I welcome comments and corrections, but mail me before 31 July, as
I'm going on a six weeks' holiday next week.

I shall try and keep an updated version on my homepage, where it will
be available in a few weeks. To make the survey as wide and accurate
as possible, I greatly appreciate receiving additional information.

Regards,
Bert-Jaap

Bert-Jaap Koops                         tel     +31 13 66 8101
Centre for Law and Informatization      facs    +31 13 66 8102
Tilburg University                      e-mail  [email protected]
Postbus 90153                 |       "We forgot the crackers!"      |
5000 LE Tilburg               |                                      |
The Netherlands               |           Wallace and Gromit         |
         http://www.kub.nl:2080/FRW/CRI/people/bertjaap.htm