Re: First Virtual, Nathaniel Boorenstein

Anonymous:
> Mr. Borenstein's text production rate is truly amazing.  We should
> induct him into the Internet Hall-of-Fame immediately.
>
> He rivals Kibo in his ability to detect messages about himself or his
> company.  He rivals Sternlight in his ability to generate endless
> streams of minor points.

This whole thread has me wondering what "ELL DEE" is up to these days.

Ooops, I think I just added another msg to the thread.
Good thing it's not signed, I'll deny I sent it.

In order to give this message an ObCrypto, might I mention that we actually
had some traffic on the #crypto/#cpunks channels recently. No alt.conspiracy
or rant-o-matics either!!

Don