Re: CDT report on Senate and House hearings on Online Pornography

Crypto relevance:  Absolutely none.

At 03:52 PM 7/28/95 -0700, Christopher E. Stefan wrote:
> Somewhat interesting it seems, an ultra-conservative House is the First
> Amendment's bigest friend on the [...]

If ultra conservatives are folk who only increase school lunch
funding by 4.5% (reducing the planned increase by 0.8%), who
reduce the marriage penalty by $500, reduce government
controlled broadcasting by 8%, and so forth,

What then would you call people who would reduce the marriage
penalty by $4000, abolish school lunch funding, and end
government controlled broadcasting.

Lunatic fringe ultra Nazis?

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]