Re: Financial Latency Was: Zimmerman legal fund

As long as ya wanna deal with 'who' rather than what,
anything I post is irrelevant.
And the reality of realtime cash conversion isn't pretty.

And it makes no difference if it's Netcash, FV, CheckExpress
or whomever it is. FV just happened to be there. It's kind of
an illustrated example, for if I was really bitching, I'd cancel
my account with them, tack it on my .sig, and post it all over usenet.

For if you could sell shirts easily, you would. you aren't.
Latency problems in cash conversion is still why.

Love Always,

Carol Anne
ps methinks it's that heatwave that's got you.

--

Member Internet Society  - Certified BETSI Programmer  -  Webmistress
Carol Anne Braddock (cab8)  [email protected]   206.42.112.96