Re: The Net (short movie review)

At 4:59 AM 7/31/95, Bill Stewart wrote:
>So good for her.  I've spent most of the evening chatting on cypherpunks and
>cyberia
>rather than writing code....  Some recent survey found that 60% of time that
>average folks spend on the net is communications rather than information
>retrieval.

I believe I wasn't clear. My point was that Ms. Bullock lives in AOL chat
rooms and thinks it's the internet.

Most of my time on the net is spent communicating (albiet badly) also.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
Shipwright Development Corporation, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131
USA (617) 323-7923
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell