Re: U.S. Banks are not all that bad

I might have missed the beginning of this thread, but noting the
complaints that Lucky Green has made, I would submit that he may be
dealing with a bank in deep financial straights.  The outrageous actions
he charges follow exactly a pattern noted here in Austin a few years
ago.  (During the S&L crisis.)  When banks start charging significant
fees for mundane transactions, hit the exits at a run!  Ignore the major
rating agencies, as they get their money from the banks. ;-)

IANAFA

Nathan