Re: LD was Re: [NOISE] was Re: a hole in PGP

On Wed, 2 Aug 1995, Kragen J Sittler wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jul 1995, SysAdmin wrote:
>
> > ObCypherpunk: Anybody heard from Detweiller?
>
> Yes, I saw a posting from him (ldetweil@somewhere) on Usenet; I replied
> and said it was good to see him back.  He answered politely; perhaps he
> doesn't recognize me, as his last (previous) words to me were 'just shut
> up, you writhing tentacle'.  Perhaps he's not so upset about things
> anymore; I don't know.
>
> Peace,
> Kragen

Kragen!  I haven't heard much from you since someone thought Kragen <->
Kracken ==> monster ---> tentacle!  (And you were being pretty rational
at the time--for this list.)

Doing well, I hope.

Nathan

P.S.: It's good to see this thread moving to the S side of the SNR