Re: F*** FOSTER

This Foster (And other conspiracy) BS is totally boring and old. I joined
this list to learn
from people how to use PGP and other crypto. I would just LOVE to learn
how to setup PGP on WIN NT and WIN `95 for all my buddies so we can work
towards MASS DEPLOYMENT. ANYONE who wants to talk about THAT can e-mail me at:
 [email protected]
O.K. I'll admit that conspiracies ARE fun party talk, but jeez! people, it
is getting MORE than a little stale.
P.S. Why don't we just quit monkeying around W/ this "Export PGP 3 lines
at a time" stuff?  Just do what I do: Get  a fakename acct. @ your local
library, UUencode the PGP.ZIP file and send it to ANYONE with a foreign
net.tag at random. I've been doing this for about 6 weeks now and I've
probably gotten 5 or 6 hundred copies out by now.
Love,
eric