Re: SSL challenge -- broken !

Hal sez:
[..]
: I am a little alarmed by the suggestion that this news could have some
: marked impact on the Netscape stock price.  From our perspective this was
: certainly an unsurprising result (not to take anything away from Damien
: and others who worked on it).  It is a useful reminder that the things we
: work on here can have profound consequences.

Just to bad Ecash and the ON-Line Stock/Options Broker [TM] aren't available,
would be a good time to buy some put options on Netscape Communications.

--
Alex de Joode
Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, Inc.