Re: Phone call for Mr. Doligez, was Re: SSL challenge -- broken !

>In general, it just adds more flames to the fire started by the
>letter written by Microsoft, IBM and Lotus. Their point is bolstered
>by this easy attack.

Well, that was the whole point of the challenge, wasn't it ?
Why didn't the journalists didn't write their articles one month ago
when Hal posted his challenge ?

What I find surprising is that it took as long as one month.  I was
even surprised when it wasn't done after two weeks, and that's when I
started working on it.

-- Damien
P.S. check out <URL:http://pauillac.inria.fr/~doligez/ssl/press-conf.html>