Strong encryption for credit cards only

H > There are many aspects to privacy beyond credit card numbers.  The bottom

      "Jane goes to dance class Wednesdays from 4:30 to 5:30. And since
     Madame Sophia's School of Dance is just a few blocks away from
     Johnson Elementary, she can walk."

tells that pedophile (and we know that the Internet is just =filled=
with them, thanks to Marty Rimm's Definitive Study on the subject)
exactly where he can lie in wait for his next victim. We need strong
crypto to protect The Children!<tm> from such threats. Hillary and the
rest of the Children's Defense Fund-amentalists should be in the
vanguard of this Just Cause.

 * Encrypted just to pixx off Louis Freeh: mQCNAiqxEn0AAAEEAM0fi4K4+iXI9fV0fz0n
---
 * [email protected] *