Re: SSL CHALLENGE: ALERT! probable misallocation of keys?

    > Where can one observe the progress of the computations? What is
    > allocated etc?

try http://www.brute.cl.cam.ac.uk/cgi-bin/brute?op=stats

How often is this updated?  I've allocated (and ACKed) more keyspace
than it shows I have, and I wonder if my requests might have gotten
munged.  So far, the only thing it shows I've acked is the keyspace I
manually ACKed over the WWW interface (actually, I ACKed it a bunch of
times -- the forms weren't producing responses, so I resent them a
couple times..)

-sq