Re: SSL CHALLENGE: Can't search with Win32 client!

> I've got some keyspace, from various projects and test projects on the
> server, but no matter what key range I select, I can't get the Search
> button to be active (not greyed out).

> Anybody else getting this?

> Joe

I did. If you look at 'properties' you'll probably find the data  needs
updating. click up 'update' to do this. It now seems to be working form
me.

Now if only I could get the 'search status' window to tell me something...

Peter Trei
Senior Software Engineer
Purveyor Development Team
Process Software Corporation