Re: SSL CHALLENGE: ALERT! probable misallocation of keys?

On Thu, 24 Aug 1995 [email protected] wrote:

> What happens is that when it reaches FFFF, it'll start doling out yet
> unacked keys on the assumption that they were mistakes, or that they
> were slow machines, or WWW doled ones which the user forgot to ack.

Just a dumb question: when brutessl-brclient-brloop will find the key,
will it report it to the keyserver right away? What I mean is can I just
start the brloops on my machines and log out, and not have to look at the
display all the time?

BTW how can I log brloop's output into a file and not to the screen?

Juri

<o       J�ri Kaljundi          e-mail: [email protected]         o<
<o       DigiTurg               http://www.digit.ee/        o<