Re: A glance at the future of missing child identification

At 21:56 8/28/95, Timothy C. May wrote:

>Seriously, I'm awfully skeptical that any kind of remote sensing device is
>to be placed in the breasts of women seeking enhancement. The technology
>just does not currently support small devices, though I suppose some of the
>55GG strippers could support an active transmitter (or, "transtitter").

The homepage of the horse tracking devices that I recently posted states
that the devices are 11 mm long and can be injected with a 12 gauge needle.
Even has an acctual size picture of the device. Small enough to fit into a
breast implant.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.