Re: Sendmail Bugs

> > There is a document on alt.security which describes exploitable sendmail
> > bugs. The reference is <[email protected]>
> > I saved a copy in case anyone would like one.
>
> Would you please email me a copy of that doc-file?
>
> I would find it very interesting... :-^)

8lgm has released a lot more of their exploit information to the public
as well including a lot of sendmail stuff...I wouldn't be surprised if
that was the source of this.

Patrick
  /  These opinions are mine, and not Verity's (except by coincidence;).  \
 |  Patrick J. Horgan         Verity Inc.                 \\    Have       |
 |  [email protected]        1550 Plymouth Street         \\  _ Sword     |
 |  Phone : (415)960-7600     Mountain View                 \\/    Will    |
 |  FAX   : (415)960-7750     California 94303             _/\\     Travel |