Re: A problem with anonymity

1.  Anonymity raises the price of credit; the market will
	decide, probably variously, how that increase will
	be distributed among borrowers.

2.  I suspect the taxation authorities would have an interest
	and that it would be counter-anonymity, producing
	friction that would further increase the above cost.

MacN